Scalability eliminates obstacles to integrating new data sources, supporting more users, handling bigger workloads and launching new services—which means your business can grow with out disruption.
MKT’s Data Management & Architecture group addresses how an organization manages data across its entire lifecycle—helping clients ensure that data is available, accurate, complete and secure across the enterprise and with business partners. Effective data management enables better management decisions, reduces risks and enhances productivity and operational efficiency.
Data Management & Architecture (DMA) brings you a methodology for maintaining consistent data across diverse business functions.
MKTs DMA solution enables an enterprise to govern, create, maintain, use, and analyze consistent, complete, contextual, and accurate master data information for all stakeholders, such as line of business systems, data warehouses, and trading partners. It provides a customizable framework of components that control the lifecycle management of master data, quality and integrity of the data, and stateless services to control the consumption and distribution of data.
MKT’s DMA solutions:
- Provides business value by standardizing the way that data is used across an enterprise treating master data as a unique corporate asset
- Provides the authoritative source for master data within the enterprise
- Provides high value actionable services over the data that create business value, such as by triggering data governance policies to resolve name conflicts and triggering actions based upon changes to data, such as when a name or an address changes.
MKT’s DMA solution is more than maintaining a central repository of master data within the enterprise. The DMA reference architecture provides a resilient, adaptive architecture to enable and ensure high performance and sustained value. Some of the key architecture drivers that influence the design for the solution architecture are the following:
- It should provide a framework to manage and maintain master data as an authoritative source, and securely deliver accurate, up-to-date master data across the enterprise to authorized users and systems.
- It should support the need to coordinate and manage the lifecycle of master data.
- It should make accurate critical business information available as a service that can be used in the context of a business process at the right time by any authorized user, application, or process within the enterprise.
- It should provide the ability to cleanse data being used operationally, to improve the quality and make it more consistent for use in the operational environment.