With Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software systems, you can improve your business processes in your manufacturing business. You can boost operational efficiency and effectively manage production, including production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning. Flexible processes and integrated information equip you to make accurate promises to customers, respond quickly to last-minute requests and changes, and take advantage of new business opportunities to help your business stay ahead of the competition.
Know about Manufacturing
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) manufacturing functionality includes:
- Improve coordination of made-to-order requests
- Simplify make-or-buy decisions
- Modify components and operations as needed, even on released production orders
- Plan product family orders that share the same routing to create efficient build schedules
Bills of Material (BOMs)
- Integrate different types of BOMs and customized definitions into manufacturing operations
- Support time-to-market and time-to-volume objectives
- Create, track, and process multiple versions of BOMs and routings
- Access an overview of production schedules displayed in Gantt charts
- Use drag-and-drop functionality to reschedule operations
- Analyse sales patterns from multiple perspectives
- Compare forecasted demand with actual sales
- Consolidate and distribute demand plans with multiple stakeholders for collaborative planning
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, formerly Microsoft Dynamics Navision, provides growing small and midsize manufacturing businesses a robust, comprehensive, and cost-effective ERP software solution to support manufacturing processes.Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 ERP system gives manufacturing businesses greater control over supply chains, production lines, corporate financials, and overall operations. With a simple and fast implementation process, MS Dynamics NAV can be up and running in a very short time.
Manufacturers can now better drive success and achieve goals with Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP software suite, an integrated, adaptable business management solution that streamlines and automates business processes. Microsoft Dynamics NAV also delivers business intelligence and robust reporting by connecting customers, employees, and partners across a worldwide global marketplace. Flexible, with an easy-to-use intuitive design, Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides the tools necessary to fuel business productivity and enable confident decision-making with the ability to respond quickly to new marketplace opportunities.
Microsoft Dynamics is a suite of integrated management solutions that foster informed decision-making for enterprises. The suite broadly addresses enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) and provides an integrated view to the business management.